Follow the step-by-step instructions from the Vendor User Guide to create a free vendor account. When creating an account, select the appropriate categories that is relevant to your business. You will receive weekly email notification on new bid opportunities that match the categories selected.
After creating a free vendor account, you may choose to get a subscription. There are two subscription fee options available:
- Unlimited annual subscription fee of $399.00 – With this option you can bid as many times as you like with all of the organizations posting their bid opportunities on bids&tenders. Your email notification on new bid opportunities will be upgraded to a daily email notification.
- Pay-per-bid opportunity fee of $119.76 – This option is suggested for those who only bid a few times a year.
Note: it is the vendor's responsibility to keep his or her profile information current and correct.
Supply Chain Diversity Program
The City of Brampton is creating an opportunity to embed supplier diversity as part of the City’s Invitational Procurement process. Suppliers who would like to participant in this program will have to be certified as a diverse supplier through established non-profit supplier certification organizations such as:
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council - https://www.camsc.ca/
- Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE Canada) - https://wbecanada.ca/
- Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce - https://www.cglcc.ca/
- Inclusive Workplace Supply Council of Canada - http://iwscc.ca/
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business - https://www.ccab.com/
- Buy Social Canada - https://www.buysocialcanada.com/
Note: Some membership fees may apply. Contact the certification organizations directly for more information.